fallen

there was a time of obscurity and vagueness and was unkind
inspite of the best efforts i could only drag my mind

to move to a destination that was not in sight
the journey to it seemed unconquered inspite of all might

the moon shone so bright that the sky appeared starless all night
alone with only my shadow for company i treaded in the sparkling moonlight

to go by in circles of endless circumferences
engulfed with memories and thoughts of interferences

there is a tear somewhere in my soul
the hot wind is breezing through that hole

with pride and my head held high
i take shaking steps with moisture in my eye

abandoned by the world at last
i am banished with feelings only of my past

again that time is upon me here
infact it never went anywhere

Comments

Ankur said…
Oye dude..
dont be so sad... off late ive noticed a small gush of mixed emotions which worries me.
anyway..
amazing piece of work..BUT


"there is a tear somewhere in my soul
the hot wind is breezing through that hole"
this line is a little dodgy...pun intended one
Bibhu said…
wow- this is the best of the lot. . so proud of u!
sonu said…
hi...
i'm going to re-read it a few times...before i comment..a suggestion...try-hot wind billowing through that hole....
sonu said…
read it!
n it's not really sad, is it??
more introspective...
about finding urself, right??!!??
Anonymous said…
profoundness is mostly (if not always) vague...

Popular posts from this blog

love

runbabyrun

Sunshine